In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The organization of this event has been carefully done to abide by the necessary social distancing guidelines and practices that have been in place for the past couple of months.
It is imperative that participants abide by the rules and regulations that have been established.
* Race site registration will be available
* On-line registration closes - Friday, May 29th at 6:00pm for Saturday race
* On-line registration closes - Saturday, May 30th at 6:00pm for Sunday race
* In order to be guaranteed a race shirt - participants must register before 5/25
* Registration is set up in 15 minute blocks from 8am until 11:45am on Saturday and from 8am to 11:45am on Sunday
* Maximum of 30 people allowed in any 15 minute time block - once a 15 minute time block fills up, that time block will no longer accept registrations
* Participants will start the race in "Time Trial" format - with a participant starting every 30 seconds
* There will be no race expo or any sort of pre-race activities
* There will be no post-race food or activities - participants will be asked to leave Bouckaert Farm as soon as they finish the race
* Race results will be posted on the website on a continuous basis throughout the weekend.
* Participants can race and then go home and periodically check the website to see how they stand in their respective age group
* There will be NO awards
* There WILL be a commemorative shirt that all participants will receive at the finish
* NO SPECTATORS - anyone not registered will be asked to stay in or near their vehicle
* Dogs: No dogs allowed. Since we're not allowing spectators, we're also not allowing dogs. Participants may not run with dogs.
* Water bottles will be available at the mid-point on the course as well as at the finish line. It will only be water.
* Participants are asked to arrive at Bouckaert Farm no earlier than one hour prior to their designated time block.
* The check-in process will be simple - participants will be handed their race bib - with the timing "chip" embedded in the bib
* Each time block group of 30 participants will be physically separated from the other time block groups
* Within each time block group of 30 participants, we ask that people maintain the same social distancing practices that they've been using.
* At the finish line participants will simply walk past a station and pick up their race shirt
Shown below - the 2.6 mile point with runners coming towards the camera